Calling all artists who want to participate in the Mill Creek Town Center Second Thursday Art Walk, presented by the Mill Creek Art and Beautification Board & the Mill Creek Town Center Business Association. The 2013 Art Walk will be held 5 – 8PM on June 13, July 11, August 8 & September 12. The 2012 Art Walk was well attended & resulted in many positive comments from participating artists and merchants.
The goal of the Art Walk is to enhance the atmosphere of Mill Creek Town Center while providing artists with a venue in which to showcase their work. We attempt to match the style of the artist’s work with the host merchant’s preferences. Artists will not be charged fees or commissions.
Artists interested in exhibiting & selling their work are encouraged to apply. All entries will be juried. To be considered for the June 13th date, please apply by May 1.
To apply, send the following information and items to Mill Creek Art Walk, c/o City of Mill Creek, 15728 Main Street Mill Creek, Washington 98012-1518 or to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short biography or resume that describes you and your work and includes the following contact information. Please let us know which contact method you prefer.
- Name and address
- Primary and secondary phone numbers
- Email address
- Website address
- 4 to 6 examples of your work. You can either mail color photos or prints on a single sheet, which will be kept on file but not returned, or email no more than 6 digital images (not links to websites or online albums).
- The number of pieces you have ready to show. Two-dimensional artwork must
be framed or matted. Also, indicate whether your work can be displayed outdoors.
- Price list or price range.
- The dates that you want to participate, ranked in order of preference & any merchant preference you may have. Although we cannot guarantee placement with a specific merchant, we will consider your request.
Participating artists are required to organize their exhibitions with their assigned merchants, provide the apparatus needed to display their work & attend their exhibitions the night of the Art Walk. Do tell.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Artwork from: Mill Creek Town Center Business Association, City of Mill Creek & Second Thursday ArtWalk